jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

old one

This I found within a binder I used in japan, so its probably from then (between 08/2007 -06/2008).

Let me see your bright bright world,
let me be, a cloud in the sky,
set me free from this form that enslaves,
join me for tea, lets have a long long talk.

Tell me why, you let the dark times come,
tell me how you tolerate it all,
show me at least, what drives them mad,
give me a bit of that godly love.

I look but I can't find,
I ask but I don't understand,
I try to fly,
to be put down again.

Show me then, your hot fiery world,
let me be, a heap of ashes,
se me free, from this guilt that drives,
this fear that drives me mad.

I'll tell you why he allowed them to die,
I'll tell you how he sat and watched,
I'll show you at least, that they are mad,
Not just a bit, oh holy frenzy.




I can't help but think of Kiss's "Let Me Know".... word.

No hay comentarios: