wether sindarin or noldor,
wether dark or grey or green,
wither you came I know not,
where we go even less.
To make this worthy of song,
to burn this into elvish lore,
what must I do?
What silmarils am I to give?
whether Valar or Maiar,
wether god, or daimon,
who gave me this chance I don't know,
and what to do worse.
But to shelter from rain,
those rose cheeks of yours,
and to keep you by my side,
one song to sing, to give myself, to promise myself....
Be it as you wish,
yours I shall be.
Yet I'll squirm, and I'll play
now your joker, now your jester,
hopefully without end.
sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007
the eldar
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Holas!
Interesante tu blog, no he leído todo aún (me da pereza leer en inglés XD), pero lo haré. Me gustaron tus poemas en español, no sabía que eras tan romántico :P jeje
Quedas linkeado a mi blog ^^
Saludos
Publicar un comentario