jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2007

Sonnets continued




XI
Oscila, muy fuera de lo humano,
Se hunde, y me hunde, muero… lento muero
Y lo detesto, y lo odio, y lo amo…
Lo necesito tener, es mi suero…
Y es que te amo tanto que no basta, no
No alcanza ni el mar para esta sed,
Y es que mi brazo no alcanza los astros,
Ni mis uñas rasgan el velo o la red.
Y lo bebo, y me odio, y te amo más.
Y me arrepiento, y lo bebo aún más.
Voy al agua por lágrimas, otra vez más.
Y no lo puedo dejar, tan preciado
Se ha vuelto, que ya no queda nada,
En mí, que de ti no este enamorado
XII
Now this is pure Shakespearian:
So dear she is to me, that all to fire,
I could cast and not whine, nor water sight.
Such confusion she cast on me, that ire,
Thus leads me to speak, and words become trite
It all began a-strange, unnatural,
Not the path that lead to-end, that lead somewhere.
and turmoil festered, goal collateral
as ire. Now doomed I’m t’ solitaire.
And with plentiful gall in mine own throat,
Big enough spur becomes me, and I speak.
And now my foolishness, which giant, to tote
And in silence, I writhe and become meek.
So the road goes ever on, and so d’ I.
Just left to pray, I, we stop being awry

No hay comentarios: